This is a map of the trip I took at the end of October 2010 to various parts of California. I drove approximately 1800 miles, which is astounding considering I don’t like driving very much. And because I don’t like driving very much, I broke it up into smaller trips.
- Left Henderson, NV on 10/21 and drove to Bakersfield, CA and stayed the night.
- Left Bakersfield on 10/22 and drove to Monterey, CA with a stop in Paso Robles for lunch. Stayed in Monterey until 10/29.
- Left Monterey and drove to Solvang, CA with a side trip to San Simeon to see the elephant seals. Spent the night in Solvang.
- Left Solvang on 10/30 and drove to Carpinteria, CA for one night.
- Drove back to Henderson on 10/31.
I should be posting more pics in the coming days.