Interesting and helpful links found in February:
- The Value of a Humanities Degree
- 6 Technologies Will Change Colleges in Coming Years, Experts Say
- Librarian as Poet / Poet as Librarian
- Rejecting the Standardized Test
- Despite Steep Cost, College Degrees Still Show Value
- Who Says Libraries Are Going Extinct?
- Schools Should Be Teaching Kids How to Use the Internet Well
- Customer Mentality
- Me and You and Everything We Know: Information Behavior in Library Workplaces
- 11 issues facing academic libraries right now.
- The 10 Best Movies Based on Unfilmable Books
- The Moment in Space and Time When Charlie Chaplin Became the Tramp
- The Art of Restoring Classic Films: Criterion Shows You How It Refreshed Two Hitchcock Movies
- UCLA Releases Scathing Report on Diversity in Film and TV
- The 10 Best Movies That Were Never Made
- Impatience Has Its Reward: Books Are Rolled Out Faster
- E-Reading Rises as Device Ownership Jumps
- Alice Munro’s Writerly Wisdom: Short Stories Aren’t Small Stories
- Is the literary world elitist?
- Is “Binge-Reading” the New “Binge-Watching”? (I Sure Hope Not)
- The Days When You Don’t Feel Like Writing
- Quality, Schmality-Indie Lit Rocks!
- Is Your Book Good Enough for Publication? A Cold-Blooded Assessment
- Cheap Words: Amazon is good for customers. But is it good for books?
- A Most Searching Examination